Saturday 28 March 2015

Haul & Cinderella outfit

Hey guys...
So today's blog post is what I bought when I went shopping. I went to a big shopping centre near me recently and wanted to show you what I bought. So here it is:

So the first thing I bought was a throw from the home section in primark, for £10 however it was slightly reduced. This is to go on my bed, that is why I got the extra large. I also got my brother a dark blue/black one, however his is a bit smaller.

The next thing I got was the Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly from Lush. This was £3.50, it was the cheapest because it's the smallest. It has a really strong smell and on the box it says it's a party in a box. I usually only get bath products from lush, usually bubble bars, in my opinion bath bombs can be pointless as all they do is fizz. I prefer things that make bubbles.

Also from Primark I got a foundation brush, however I'm a bit worried if it will be good or not as it was quite cheap. This was £1.50. 

Again, from Primark I got this friends t-shirt. I love friends, it's my favorite tv show and I've watched every single episode. This was £6.

This is the last thing from Primark. It smells really nice and sweet. It is £1.50 and is aid to burn for 11 hours.

So this is the last thing now. This is from paper chase and my Aunty bought it for me when we were there. It has lots of sticky notes inside.

I also got some revision cards and a gift for my Mum, however I forgot to take a picture of those.
So I hope you enjoyed that part, I am now going to reveal the answer to my question last week. 
It was Cinderella, the person who guessed correctly was: TutusAndTriumph
Here is a collage of my re creation of Cinderella:


I hope you enjoyed this blog post, sorry it was so long. Please tell me in the comments if you have any requests.

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx 











6 comments: