Sunday 17 May 2015

Breakfast Ideas

Hey guys...
So today I thought that I would share some breaks ideas for those of you who maybe don't have loads of time in the mornings. I hope you guys enjoy it. 


The first idea I had is just some toast and then a drink. If you would like to know how to make the drink, I did a post about it a while ago so you can check that out if you want to. 



My next idea is more of a lunch or snack however I guess you could have it at the weekend if you wanted to. This is a chicken wrap, made with a panini press. I absolutely adore these. 




My next idea is if you just wanted a quick thing. This one is just a drink. I didn't remember to get a picture if this one, but it is a Nutri Bullet Shake. I used a mixture of different summer fruits and a little bit of spinach. To make it you pit the spinach in the bottom, followed by the summer fruits, and then topped up by water or almond milk. This is really nice and extremely good for you. Something that I thought would be really cool is if you were to freeze it and have it as lots of little ice Popsicles. 



My very last idea, is literally just an apple. So for me, just this wouldn't be enough, however some people will be fine with just an apple. I cut it up into cute small pieces. 



I hope you enjoyed this, please let me know what other posts you would like. 



Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx






4 comments:

  1. love this post! I love wraps as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good, how do you see how many page views I have got? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go onto blogger and it is on the dashboard xx

      Delete