Sunday 1 November 2015

Autumn Look Book ~ Cardigans

Hello...
As you know it's Autumn and this is my favourite time of the year (along with winter). It's such a cosy season; leaves fall of the trees, Starbucks do the Pumpkin spice lattes and everyone gets excited for Christmas (well I do). I want to share with you guys my favourite Autumn piece of clothing this year and how to style it. 


The piece of clothing I can't get enough of this year is a big, cosy cardigan from Primark. It was £16 and totally worth it. Here is how I style it. 




This is the cardigan. In this picture I have paired it with a top from new look, some jeans from topshop and my adidas superstars. It is a very practical outfit and also very basic. You can change this outfit so many ways from this. For example: 
Now you know it goes with a white top and jeans you could try different kind of trousers etc. 


These are the shoes I wore with my outfit:



Another person who is loving this kind of cardigan is Ellie Goulding!
(I found this picture on her Instagram)



I hope you liked this post. I think I might start doing more fashion posts and possibly do like an Autumn and winter series of posts all on fashion/beauty etc. 



Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx


 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Adidas Superstars !! x
    Check out my lastest post ..
    esbxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete