Friday 20 March 2015

Would You Rather~beauty

Hey guys...
Sorry I haven't posted much recently, I have been busy with dancing, school work and family situations. However, to make it up to you guys, I thought I would do something different. I hope you like it.

Would you rather....
Only be able to wear shorts, or only be able to wear trousers?
Trousers, because if it's really hot you can roll the trousers up.

Only be able to shop at MAC or Rimmel?
Rimmel, because MAC is too expensive for me and my new favourite eyeliner is from Rimmel.

Only ever be able to shop at lush or superdrug?
Lush, obviously. I love all lush products.

Never be able to paint your nails or never be able to wear blusher?
Never be able to wear blusher, because I love painting my nails.


Sorry it's not loads. I hope you liked it. Here is a little preview of my next post. It's an outfit representing a famous charector. If you think you know who it is then leave a guess in the comments, if you get it right I will give you a mention in my next post:

Also if you have any ideas/requests then please comment telling me what they are.  

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Is it Cinderella 👗 I love your blog I think it is amazing we as viewers accept that school is busy especially at this time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I am currently working on the new blog post, so I will reveal the charector then xx

    ReplyDelete