Friday 7 August 2015

Interviewing Beckii Whiting/BeckiiOfficial!!!

Hey guys...
I am so excited about this post! So for a long time I have been loving a YouTuber called Beckii Whiting. In case you didn't know, she is 17 and a TV and film student. You should all go and check out her YouTube and Instagram, they're amazing! I actually messaged Beckii on Instagram, asking her if she wouldn't mind me interviewing her and she was happy to. So this is what happened...




Me: what inspired you to start YouTube?

Beckii: It looked so fun and I kind of just got motivated to start when I watched JaackMaate and MusicalBethan

Me: what do you love most about YouTube? 

Beckii: Meeting people and making friends! I've found some of my closest friends through YouTube. YouTube is like a community and it's so good to be part of. 

Me: that's nice! Do you want a career in YouTube or something else?

Beckii: I like having YouTube as a hobby. I want to go onto tv broadcasting as a job. I don't get paid for YouTube- I do babysitting as a part time job. 

Me: wow! That seems cool. Who are your favorite you tubers?

Beckii: I love Sarocha, HollyLolly999 and Emily Canham's vlogs. They are all so fab!

Me: I love Emily too! How old were you when you first started YouTube?

Beckii: I actually had a channel when I was like 6 and I used to do shows but it is deleted now haha! I started BeckiiOfficial when I was 14. 

Me: haha! If you did go on to get millions of subscribers (which I'm sure you will) would you ever consider writing a book?

Beckii: Noooo!! I can't write interesting stories haha! I've never wanted to be a writer. 

Me: haha! Even if it was like about your YouTube?

Beckii: No, I can't write books! Personally, I couldn't do it. 

Me: haha! Tbh I don't think I could either! Would you ever consider going out n a tour doing talks or having really big meet ups?

Beckii: I would love do to meet ups! They are so much fun! Eve held a meet up in March and that was so much fun, I would love to do more in the future. 

Me: How did you and Eve Bennett become friends?

Beckii: We got mentioned in the same tweet, so I stalked her channel and she lived nearby. So we just started talking! We realised we had got a lot in common and our friendship just got stronger!

Me: That's nice! This ones a bit random but what is your favourite brand/shop?

Beckii: Forever 21!! It's my favorite!! I'm obsessed with all the items - I wish o had unlimited money just to spend there haha!

Me: haha! This is the last one, do you have and vice for anyone wanting to start a YouTube channel or just in general?

Beckii: Make sure you have your channel art done and that your channel looks presentable - create something that you would enjoy because the chances are, other people will enjoy it too!  

Me: ok thank you so much. It means a lot that you have done this for me. I have really enjoyed talking to you and you are a really nice person. Thank you. Xxx

Beckii: Aww! No problem it was fun!




Just to say thank you Beckii:





Hope you enjoyed this post!

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

3 comments: