Thursday 30 April 2015

Make Up Tutorial


Hey guys,
So today I thought I would do a make up tutorial. Some people wear a lot of make up to school, others wear none and the rest wear just a little. I am one of those people who doesn't really see the point in wearing make up to school. This is a simple make up routine, that I would wear at the weekend or if I was going out somewhere like the park/shopping/friends house. At the end of this post there will be a little question and it would mean a lot if you guys answered, as it will be for my next blog post.


The fist thing I use is my dream satin liquid foundation in 04 light porcelain. This matches my skin tone perfectly and I blend this in with my foundation brush from Primark, for £1.50. I don't know how much the foundation was sorry. 



The second thing I use is my summer love shadow and glow Barry m eyeshadow palette. I used the pink for a base and the one on its left for the crease. 



The next thing I do is apply my baby lips hydrate lip balm. This is just so that if I decide to apply lipstick it feels much nicer on my lips. 



The next thing I use is my thick and fast soap and glory mascara. This came in a set so I don't know how much it was sorry. 



I then use my scandal eyes eye liner. This has a very thin nib, making it much easier for me to apply. 



The last thing I use is my shoulder gel eye liner from a seventeen collection, so again I don't know how much it was sorry. I apply this either on top of or instead of my scandal eyes eye liner. 



I hope you enjoyed this post. For my next blog post I would like to do a Q&A, so my question is: Could you please all leave some questions in the comments. They can be advice/would you rather/beauty favourites etc, however just to be clear I will not be answering ANY personal questions as this is still an anonymous blog. If for any reason it will not let you comment the questions on here then you can comment then on Tutus and triumph's instagram page, which is called: tutusandtriumph. Also be sure to check her blog out on www.tutusandtriumph.blogspot.co.uk


Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you I am happy to help x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can you answer these questions:

    What is the best foundation for dry skin?
    How to you get over that your crush doesn't like you?
    How do you cope with stress?

    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I shall add them to my list. Xx

      Delete