Sunday 10 May 2015

Fashion and Beauty Haul

Hey guys...
So I went shopping the other day and thought I would share with you guys what I got. I went into boots and primark. I hope you enjoy. All clothes are from primark, only one is from boots.

These are a pair of really comfy, turquoise shorts. They have lace on top of them. 
£5



The next thing I got was £4. It is a white vest top, that I would wear down to the beach.  



This next one was £3. They are navy shorts with a white lace, I really like these, they are very comfy. 



These shorts were £10, which would usually be too much for me from primark, however they are definitely worth it as they should last me a long time. They have a rip at the bottom and have frayed edges. 



The next item was £4 and is just a plain pink t-shirt, with some grey dots on it. I think this is very nice and quite bold. 



This one was £4 it has a colorful butterfly print and will look really nice in summer. 



The last Primark item is £4. It is a pair of Mickey Mouse shorts from the disney range/collection in Primark. It has a really cool pattern and I cannot wait to wear them. 



The final item was from boots. It is Collection Work The Colour Eyebrow Kit. I am in love with this already. It was £3.99. To use it you apply the powder, to fill in your gaps and then you use the clear brow gel mascara and just comb through your eyebrows to lock it in place. 



Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if it was a bit long. I recently decided to edit my blog. I only made a little change, all it is, is if you go onto my home page and scroll all the way down, you can see which of my posts are the  most popular. 

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx







4 comments:

  1. I love your new logo x thanks again for mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your clothes are soooooooo pretty I especially like the first pair of lace shorts!!!!

    ReplyDelete