Wednesday 8 April 2015

Morning routine~Sleepover edition

Hey guys...
Recently I have had two sleepovers in a row and I thought it would be cool if I shared with you my morning routine when I have a sleepover. I hope you guys enjoy this and I also just want to say thank you to all of you who read this and leave me nice comments, it means a lot.

So the first thing I do if it is dark and we want to talk, is turn my 'light jar on'






Then we might decide to go back to sleep. Once we wake up I usually just sit on my iPad. 


We then go downstairs and have a hot chocolate and some biscuits.



The next thing we do is go upstairs again and start getting dressed. (after spending about another hour or so on our iPads). When we get dressed we also do our skincare and make up:





Once we are dressed, we will decide what to do that day. So this time we went out for the day and it was really fun. 
Thank you for reading, please leave any suggestions in the comments.

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx



3 comments:

  1. Aw that looks so fun! That fairy light jar is sooooooo cool where did you get everything from I kind of want a similar one for my room! I love your blog so much!

    Tutus and Triumph xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't remember where but I'm sure you can get them from your local supermarket xx

      Delete