Sunday 22 February 2015

February favourites

Hey guys...
So today I am doing a favourites blog. It's coming to the end of the month and there are some things that I have been loving loads so I thought that today I would share them with you. I hope you enjoy reading through the things I love.
   The first thing I have been liking is the new Taylor Swift album. I also love the type of photos there are       inside of it with the writing at the bottom.

   Next is my make up. So there is not a lot on here because I never have the time to do a full face of make up. However when I do use make up, these are the things I love the most: 
Dream Satin Liquid foundation~Maybelline New York
Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner~Rimmel London~£5.49
Metallic cream~ Seventeen

   I have very recently finished reading this book, I loved it. The book is about a girl called penny who writes an anonymous blog- just like this. She then goes to New York and meets a boy called Noah, who she then falls in love with. However Noah has a secret and when everybody finds out, things go wrong. I would definitely recommend this book to any teenage girls who like blogs and romance. Not to forget one of the best bits... It's written by zoella!

   The last thing I'm in love with is the pointless book- by Alfie Deyes! This book is full of great activities to do and it even has a special app available on the App Store. I would highly recommend this book to people who love to do activities and most of all, who love Alfie Deyes!

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog and i loved girl online too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog and i loved girl online too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much it means a lot to know that someone likes my blog x

      Delete