Saturday 2 May 2015

Q&A

Hey guys...
So today I thought I would do a Q&A. A lot of bloggers and you tubers I have seen, have done a Q&A post so I thought I would try it as well. It is something very different as it involves you guys as well as me, which I like because otherwise my blog would just be about what you guys want. I hope you enjoy it. 


What is the best foundation for dry skin?
I dont personaly suffer from very dry skin, however I do sometimes get little dry patches. I would probably either use a powder instead of foundation, or make sure I am using a good moisturiser before I apply my foundation. 

How to get over the fact that your crush doesnt like you?
To be honest with you, I believe that you cant really get over a crush. Some people can, however I find that once I like someone, it can take me a long time to get over them. I think that if you find out that they dont like you, then you should probably just wait for someone else to come along, who really does love you. If this still doesnt work, then just forget about him, have a girls night out/in and just have fun with your friends. This will make you realise that there are people who will always be there for you no matter what and that you dont need a boy to complete you. 



How do you cope with stress?
I personally, dont suffer with anxiety or any diagnosed things to do with stress, but it does still effect me. Stress effects everyone, only some people show it more than others. I find that a really good way to deal with stress is dancing. This is because dancing is the main thing that makes me happy. Something that really helps me to deal with stress, is to make a little booklet/poster/list of things that make you happy, so that if you get stressed out at home, you can just go and look at this  and do one of them. However if its say doing homework that gets you stressed then I would suggest putting some music on. Although if its at school when you get stressed out something that could help is a stress ball. So basically if you get stressed out, just reach into your bag as if you were to get your water or something and squeeze it for 5 seconds. If that doesnt work, you could always ask to go to the toilets. Just sit there and shut your eyes for a minute, relax and then go back to class. Or you could ask if you could stand outside, however if you feel like crying I would just go to the toilet.  


What is your favourite sport?
I like a lot of sports, and recently have been trying to keep fit. My favourite sport is dancing, however I also like cheerleading, gymnastics swimming and running (cross country)


Who is your inspiration?
My dancer inspiration is Jordyn Jones, because I love the way she dances, also shes really pretty. However in genral, I look up to Zoella, because she isn't afraid to say what she wants and she is gorgeous. I also think in some ways Beyonce, because she is unique and doesn't listen to the haters. My last one is Niomi Smart, because of how healthy she eats!


Do you like dancing?
Yes, I love dancing and I have been dancing ever since I was 4.



How did you get into doing a blog and why?
I started blogging because I had a lot of feelings I wanted to get out. Also because I was having trouble with my friends at school and just wanted somewhere that I could go to and let it all out, and I'm so glad that I did start, because ever since if I have been upset I would know that I could just write a blog  post or look at my comments and things like that and I would be happy. Also because I realised how simple it all was!(of you have any questions about the layout or how I do my blogs then just ask, as I might do a whole post about it)






Thank you to everyone who asked questions. Some people asked me personally, some privately and others actually commented on my blog. I hope this helped everybody who asked me things and remember if you ever want some advice, or ever have any questions then just ask. 

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions they really helped especially the 2nd one x

    ReplyDelete