Friday 28 August 2015

Make up tips

Hey guys...
So the winner of my competition was @looloo0135 and the runner up was @sprinkleoftumblr1
Today's post is makeup tips, I have been using these all summer and I love them. Here they are. 





By the way, the picture here is not blurred it is a shadow thing. So this picture includes 2 tips. The first one is to apply powder on top of your lipstick for a matte finish. The second is to put a tissue on top of your lipstick and then apply powder with a big brush all over where your lips are. This will take away the oils from the lipstick so it stays on all night. 




Sorry the picture is t the right way round. This tip is basically to use eye shadows that come as a set of three. I like doing this because it's much easier to get a nice look because you know they all go. 




The next is to use concealer as a base for your eyeshadow. This is good because it helps the eyeshadow stick so it stays on all night long and also because my concealer doesn't suit my skin tone anymore because I have tanned on holiday. 




This one is to apply mascara in a zig zag way to stop it getting in big clumps/sticking together. 





This one you have to do before your mascara. Shut your eye and hold you eyelashes down and apply eyeliner as if you're applying it to the very tip of your eyelashes. This might not always work and it does take a lot of practice. 




Finally, the last one is to use a thick brush to fill some of your eyebrows in and then use the thin one to shape them and for the darker areas. I use the real techniques one but there are much cheaper ones available. 



Thank you for reading this list. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I've not posted for ages I've been on holiday and I still am. Please go and comment in my Instagram some questions for a back to school Q&A. 


Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment