Sunday 27 September 2015

Makeup Reviews

Hey guys...
So I'm so so sorry I haven't posted for a while. Anyway I have this post for you now and another very soon. This post is a makeup review. I recently bought these products so they are all new except the sleek palette and the brushes. 




This is the 'Bronze & Sculpt Contour kit' it's from the 'MUA LUXE' range. It was around £5. The first layer of it is a pale brown shimmery powder and the second layer is like a matte brown which is very dark/tanned colour. I use this on my cheek bones mainly. 





This is the sleek cheek and eyes palette. I don't know how much it was as a friend got it for me. I recently remembered I had this and have now fallen in love with it. I mainly use the blusher. 





This is an MUA nail polish in white. It was only £1 and is really nice! You have to use two coats though otherwise you can't tell its on properly. I would definitely recommend their nail polishes. 





These are some of the real techniques brushes. It's the buffing brush and the contour brush. I know they're not clean, I'm cleaning them soon. I got these in a set of 4/5 and I don't know how much they were as they were for my birthday. 




Thank you for reading. 



Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment