Sunday 22 November 2015

Pastel Thinking Winter Tag

Hey guys...
Right now I'm snuggling up under a cosy blanket, and listening to Christmas songs. It has come to my attention that I have not posted on here for a while, this is because school is getting really tough now and I'm constantly practicing dances for Christmas shows, and exams. I recently got my first pointe shoes and I'm so happy!! 
I thought that for this Winter//Chrsitmas I would do my own 'Cosy Winter Tag'. In this is I will:
Write a section about:
Favorite winter and Christmas drink
Favorite winter and Christmas makeup product 
Favorite winter and Christmas pj's
Favorite winter and Christmas food
Favorite thing to do in winter and Christmas 
What I like the most about winter and Christmas 

Let's get started!!



Favorite winter and Christmas drink 
My favorite has to be either the Starbucks hot chocolate or any hot chocolate, with whipped cream and a candy cane over the edge of the mug. 


Favorite winter and Christmas makeup product
MUA eyeshadow trio in 'Innocence'
This has three different shades of silver and if you put them all together it looks gorgeous. 



Favorite winter and Christmas PJ's
Mine are a patterned trousers (blue and pink) with a blue long sleeved top form Primark I think. 


Favorite winter and Christmas food
It has to be all the mini snacks you get like twiglets, quality street, celebrations, etc. 



Favorite thing to do in winter and Christmas 
Be with my family or to just sit in my room and watching a Christmas film with a hot chocolate and a big blanket. 



What I like the most about winter and Christmas 
It is an excuse to get all cuddled up at home and watch films. At Christmas I love how all the family get together and spend quality time with each other, whilst eating quality street! Christmas to me is all about family and love. 




I hope you enjoyed this. Remember to have fun, and get watching Christmas films!! 


Pastel Blue 
Xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This was such a lovely, cosy post! Loved it :)

    Phoebe & Abida || phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete