Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

Hey everybody...
Seeing as it is Christmas tomorrow I thought I would do a post about what I do on Christmas Eve with my family. I hope you like this post.




Firstly, my Dad will make sausage rolls which are amazing.









Then we all play games together, and eat those Christmas snacks. This is something I love to do at Christmas because it really brings the family together, and to me thats what Christmas is all about.







As the evening comes we put a Christmas film on, these two are probably my favourites along with 'love actually'








Lastly, we open the quality street which personally is one of my favourite things to do as these are my favourite chocolates/sweets.



I hope you enjoyed this post. Have an amazing Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment