Thursday 12 February 2015

Back to school

Hey guys...
So today I thought I would give you some tips/school hacks. To start off with I shall give you some ideas for apps to help you:
Quizlet- this lets you make flash cards and then you can play games with them.
Dictation- this app lets you record your voice it then puts it into text and doesn't make many mistakes 
My homework- this app lets you record your homework. You can say when it's due, lesson, teacher.
Show me- this app is like a whiteboard. It's great for projects. 
Some other things are diys. For some of our subjects we have the same colored books, this is really confusing for me because I often bring the wrong book. A way to avoid this is decorating your books. Just a some patterned tape, get creative! If you find out you're not allowed to do this then put them each in a different clear wallet and decorate the bottom halves so you can still see the subject name. 

I hope this helped you all. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for blog posts.
Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment