Saturday 28 February 2015

Fashion ideas

Hey guys...
So today I am posting some outfit images. I will be rating them all out of 10. I hope you like them.






So this one is something I would wear to go shopping or to a friends house. This would be a casual and comfy outfit.   8/10





I think this outfit would be my favourite. I would wear it out for a meal. Everything in this outfit looks really nice together and creates a pretty yet comfy look.  10/10



This is the final look now. It's a casual look. This look is for those girls who don't like wearing pretty things, instead they want a sort of cool look. All of this would look great together. 8/10


Thank you for reading I hope you liked it all. I would just like to add that I am not a professional in fashion, this is just my opinion. Sorry for no prices, it's because of the app I used.

Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment