Thursday 23 April 2015

Skincare and Shower Must Haves/Routine

Hey guys...
Today I thought I would share with you what I do for my skincare and what I use in the shower. I hope you enjoy it. 


The first thing I use is from lush and is called Grease Lightning. It is a spot treatment gel and was £6.40. To use this you just apply a little bit on to the spots/zits that are annoying you and then after 5 minutes rinse it off. 



The next thing is also from lush and it is a cleansing lotion/milk. It was around the same price as Grease Lightning. To apply this you just squeeze some out on to a cotton wool pad and rub all over your face and allow it to soak in. 



I'm now moving onto my shower things. This is my soap and glory body scrub and came in a set I got for Christmas. It has a gorgeous lime scent. 



This next item is a soap and glory body butter and again came in the set I got for Christmas. It has a really nice subtle smell to it and softens your skin. This is to be used after the shower. 



The next thing is shower gel. Sometimes I will use my shower jelly from lush and other times I will use one of these. The shower gels shown in this picture are I love...Mango and Papaya and Snow fairy. The first one is from superdrug however it can be purchased from primark as well and the second one is from lush. 



The last thing I am going to include is my shampoo bar from lush, called Honey I Washed My Hair and it was about £3.50. It is really good and creates a lot of bubbles. 


Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Here are some links so you can find what I mentioned if you want to:
www.boots.com
www.superdrug.com
www.lush.co.uk



Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx







3 comments:

  1. Do you have any recommendations for sensitive skin x love this post by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. For sensitive skin, the 9 to 5 is good. Personally my skin is just average, so if I were you I would go to somewhere like lush(even if you're not prepared to buy something) and just ask someone who works there about what to use for sensitive skin. They are really kind and will help you out. When I went I wasn't sure what to get and so they helped me decide. Also if you're not sure about buying something they can give you a sample to see if it works so you don't waste your money. Hope this helps. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. мυѕт gσ тσ ℓυѕн ѕσσи тнєи χ

      Delete