Sunday 5 July 2015

Little Dessert Shop Review

Hey guys...
So the other day I went to a place called the little dessert shop. It really is amazing! They do: waffles, pancakes, sundaes, milkshakes and more! Their ice cream is awesome, they have loads of different flavours including: Jaffa cake, minty aero, toffee crisp, and more! Whilst I was there a took some pictures, sorry if they aren't good quality. I hope you enjoy looking through my pictures. 




This is what I had, it's the Oreo explosion waffle. 
I only ate half, I took the other half home with me. I
would give it a 9/10, only because I got too full!



You can create your own desert there!


















I hope you enjoyed reading this review. I would rate this place 10/10. Ok bye.



Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx






















No comments:

Post a Comment