Monday 20 July 2015

What I got for my birthday 2015

       Hey guys...
It was my birthday the other day. I had an amazing time with my friends and family. In this post I wanted to share with you guys what I got. I'm in no way trying to brag, I am very grateful for what I got and couldn't have asked for more. I hope you enjoy this blog post!


Clothes-all from new look











Beauty

Real Techniques Brushes-Boots


Zoella make up bag-Superdrug

Sleek pallette and MUA eyeshadow

So...? Kiss me body fragrance

Shimmer lotion 





My Main Present


Iphone 5c in blue, with a minions case





Sweets (mostly american)


got them in this it says love you long lime

Sweetarts

Cookie dough

Milky bar (not american)


Hershey's cookies'n'chocolate

Runts

Skittles dessert

Jar of sweets from sweet memories

Jolly Rancher hard candy



I hope you enjoyed this post. I was not trying to brag in any way shape or form. 


Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx
























2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I put those real techniques brushes on my birthday list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get them, they're amazing! xx

      Delete