Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn Nail Favourites

Hey guys...
So today's post is my favourite nail polishes I use in Autumn. Some are much more expensive than others. I hope you enjoy this post. 



My first set are all grey/sliver nail polishes. To me grey is a really warm/cosy colour, so these are definitely some of my favourites. From left to right: 
Seventeen nail colour ~ moonstruck 
Nails inc ~ Sheraton street
Beauty uk ~ (don't know the colour)
The last one I don't know about the colour or where it's from as it came in a set of a friend. 


The second set of nail polishes are burgundy/purple/blue and I think they really show Autumn. From left to right:
Seventeen Quicker Slicker colour ~ Navy Glint
Seventeen Nail Colour ~ Ruby Gem
17 nail polish ~ (don't know colour)
Nails Inc ~ lowndes square




I hope you liked this post, sorry about the ones that I didn't know the colour for its mainly because they came in a set from friends. Please let me know what you think of this post and what other posts you would like to see. 


Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Autumn nail polishes are so pretty, I especially love dark reds! I actually have the 17 one in 'ruby gem' as well and I love it!! :) xxx

    phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, loving the nails inc shades! My autumn faves are up over on my blog http://www.ceannnnn.blogspot.com http://instagram.com/ceannrs Feel free to check them out and follow

    Ceann x

    ReplyDelete