Tuesday 27 October 2015

Halloween Cat Makeup


Hello...
It's that time of the year when Halloween comes around and everyone gets dressed up, goes partying, and go trick or treating. I don't usually celebrate Halloween as its against my religion, however I was invited to a party with my friends so I'm going there but I'm not trick or treating. As I love makeup I'm taking this as a great opportunity to practice. 


There are lots of different things you can go as to a Halloween party, my favourite has always been a cat. 






The first thing I'm doing is applying bronzer to my cheek bones, smile lines, and around my nose. You want to make the nose look bigger. 
Then I am going to apply white eyeshadow to below my nose and my cheeks. 




Next I move onto my eyes and I am using a pale/shimmery brown, a darker one and an orange eyeshadow. These are all from the sleek eyes and cheek palette. 
Use the palest as a base, then use the others on the crease. 




For the classic cat eye look, I use a thin eyeliner to make a line that goes halfway down my top eyelid and then has a big flick at the end. I then go in with a thicker eyeliner to make it bolder. If you want to you can add glitter to this bit. Then apply a lot of mascara-fake eyelashes would work great. 


Obviously then with the thin eyeliner you need to draw three lines either side of your nose. Then I colour the tip of my nose in with my eyeliner (thin or thick) and put two lots of three dots under my nose. Lastly I put black eyeliner on my top lip (as a lip liner) and did the rest of my lips a dark red. 




For my nails I did a black base and put glitter on top. My outfit was:
Black skater skirt ~ forever 21 ~ £4
Black tight crop top ~ new look
Black heels 
Leather jacket ~ primark 



I hope you liked this post. Please leave comments on what you think or if you have any questions. 


Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Love this post and I hope you have a great night !! x
    Can you check out my blog - esbxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice cat look, that sleek palette is gorgeous!! Xx

    phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete