Saturday 6 June 2015

Concerts so far this year...

Hey guys...
Today I thought I would do a post telling all about the two concerts I have been to this this year so far. I have seen Olly Murs and 5sos this year. We had VIP tickets for Olly, and just normal tickets for 5sos. When we went to 5sos we ended up in a VIP room which you can only go in if you have a certain credit card. The room was amazing! It had clean toilets which you don't usually get at concerts, a pic and mix, a private bar, sofas, restaurant type food and somewhere here to get our pictures taken. When we saw Olly we were only 8 rows back from the front! I am now just going to put loads of pictures up of both concerts without any captions. 


5SOS









Olly Murs









I hope you enjoyed looking through these pictures, sorry about the bad quality if you have been to a concert you will know what it's like to try and get good pictures. I have been to loads of other concerts as well. I have seen Olly Murs 3 times!


Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx












No comments:

Post a Comment