Thursday 25 June 2015

I don't like cheese||Q&A part 2

So as you may already know, I have an Instagram account for my blog. On there I asked for some questions and quite a few of you replied. This will however be a short post as there wasn't loads of questions. 



From ionaarosee
What is your favourite pizza topping?
I am a really awkward person when it comes to pizza, because I don't like cheese at all! This means that if I ever want pizza I have to make it myself, and when I do I have: sausage, pepper and sweet corn. 



From ourpastelposts
Eye make up or face make up?
Definitely eye makeup, just because that my skin isn't very good at the moment so I don't like to use a lot of skin products. However there are some skin products I love. 




From floralassunta 
What inspire you to create your Instagram and blog?
I think just because I had been reading blogs like Niomi Smart and Eve Bennett. Also because I wanted somewhere to share my feelings. I created my Instagram so I could connect with people that read my blog and also to encourage others to read it. 




From pheobida 
Most recent beauty purchase?
Stay matte powder in 001 transparent and the Rimmel wake me up concealer in 010 Ivory. 




From tutusandtriumph 
Favourite beauty product?
Soap and glory mascara. 




Links to Eve Bennett and Niomi smart:
http://evebennettx.blogspot.co.uk 
http://www.niomismart.com




Sorry it wasn't very long, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment