Thursday 11 June 2015

I like apples||Q&A

Hey guys so this isnt really a Q&A, but I wanted to tell you a bit more about me. I was inspired to do this by Tutus And Triumph. Her blog is really good and I think you should all go and check it out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog post. 



1.  What GCSE subjects are you/have you taken?
All compulsary ones and then Dance, PE, and Food.  


2.   When you grow up what do you want to be?
I want to dance. I always have and I do not want to give up on this dream until it comes true. I would like to dance on stage with famous singers and be in thier music videos.


3.    Favourite summer food?
I really like apples at the moment. They are just really nice and refreshing.



4.    What is your favourite drink?
I like the one I made and did a blog post on so you guys can make it, and flavoured water.




5.    Are you currently reading a book?
Yes, Paper Towns. It is so so good!




6.    Do you enjoy any crafts?
Yes, I enjoy making hair bows.



Sorry this was not long, I will soon be doing a diy/receiving for a box swap. More information on my next post. Bye!
Tutus And Triumph:
www.tutusandtriumph.blogspot.co.uk




Pastel Blue
Xxxxxx

2 comments: